There isn’t much research on CBG yet but existing studies suggest this cannabinoid may be:
- Phytocannabinoids (made in plants)
- Endocannabinoids (made in your body)
- Synthetic cannabinoids (made in labs)
- Full-spectrum CBD has THC in it. There may be more than 0.3% THC in full-spectrum CBD.
- Broad-spectrum CBD has has had most of the THC removed but might still have trace amounts (no more than 0.3% THC).
- CBD isolate is the purest form of the cannabinoid. It’s been highly processed to strip out all THC.
- anxious feelings and stress
- muscle relief, body relief, or something similar
- skin problems relief
- Sleep Support
There are legions of endocannabinoid receptors in the female reproductive system. So, CBD might ease the pain, hormone-induced mood fluxes, skin breakouts, sleep difficulties, and other bothersome symptoms that are often associated with menstrual cycles. For menopausal women, CBD could do many of the same things plus possibly help with temperature regulation (hot flashes) and bone density.
CBD may influence the regulation of or response to hormones. In turn, this could facilitate emotional balance and resilience.
Studies suggest that, as an anti-inflammatory, EPO may help with many wellness matters that are important to women. These include:
- Skin issues
- PMS symptoms
- Hot flashes
- Breast soreness
- Heart health
It’s critical to review COAs because you need to know that you’re getting what you think you’re getting. A COA can confirm that:
- The contents of your CBD product match what’s on the product label/packaging
- Your CBD product falls within legal limits (e.g., doesn’t exceed 0.3% THC contents)
- There aren’t any contaminants — like pesticides or heavy metals — lurking in your CBD
Goddess Well products are for those who are anywhere on the spectrums often labeled women, female, or feminine. This means people who may or may not have any or all of the biology or anatomy classically associated with the female form and bodily functions.
Our aim is simply to help anyone needing support for issues like PMS and menopause, UTIs, and hormone-related mood swings — regardless of how they identify sexually or genderly.
This also means that Goddess Well products are for anyone who cares about the women, females, and feminines in their lives. Our products are great for people in intimate relationships or as gifts to loved ones.
Dosing is a very personalized thing and is impacted by many factors. Things like your health, weight, age, needs, and preferences play a role. Your CBD routine — when and how your take your CBD — can impact your dose as well.
How much CBD you take also depends on the CBD product you’re using. Different types of CBD and product formulations can elicit different responses from your body.
Two good rules of thumb when it comes to figuring out how much CBD to take (especially with new-to-you products):
- 1. Check the product label for serving size and suggested usage instructions.
- 2. Start small and go slow. Take the minimum possible does to begin with and then adjust from there once you know how your body reacts.
At the macro level, it’s not uncommon for it to take days or weeks to realize certain benefits of CBD.
Fortunately, you can see if one or more of these tactics works for you:
- If you’re an occasional CBD user, test out taking CBD on a more regular basis. Consistency may do the trick.
- If you are taking a partial or low dose, consider bumping up the amount you’re using (while still heeding product usage guidelines).
- Give a different type of CBD a go. If CBD isolate isn’t doing it for you, see if broad-spectrum hits your sweet spot.
- Explore other CBD product formulations. If CBD gummies aren’t your jam, maybe CBD softgels or CBD topicals will be.
- Make sure you’re using a nano CBD product. Nanotized CBD is more bioavailable — your body should have an easier time squeezing the benefits out of your CBD and utilizing them.
- Take your CBD with or after a snack or meal. CBD is fat-soluble, which means it dissolves in fat. Once dissolved, you body better able to absorb it.
- Choose products that not only have as few ingredients as possible, but ingredients that are natural and organic. Chemicals — like pesticides and processing residues — can impede your body’s ability to absorb the CBD, rendering it less effective. Moreover, it’s easier for your body to process more natural substances.
Adverse responses to CBD are usually mild and temporary. Allergic reactions are rare, with very few reported cases. Some people may experience side effects like:
- Dry mouth
- Appetite change
However, if your CBD product contains any THC — that could show up and result in a positive drug test. There are a lot of factors that can raise or lower the likelihood of this happening, though. The type of drug test being done, the kind and amount of CBD you used, and how long it’s been since you took CBD are just some of the things that can make a difference.
Your best bet? If you know you’ll be heading in for a drug test, don’t use CBD for a while beforehand.
Service & Support
As a valued customer, you deserve attention and assistance fit for a goddess.
We do our absolute best to get orders processed and on their way to you within 3-5 business days. Go with premium shipping — you’ll get a tracking number so you can keep tabs on your package.
At this time, Goddess Well CBD products can only be shipped within the US.
Returns and exchanges can only be made for still-wrapped, unopened products or damaged items. The process to return or exchange must be started within 30 days of your purchase. For more information to initiate a return/exchange, please contact us.
Certificates of Analysis (COA)
You can find a COA for each product on its product page. Alternatively, you can use the form below to quickly look up a COA by a product’s lot number.
Goddess Well is open to expanding horizons through strategic partnership opportunities.
If your shop or wellness facility is interested in selling Goddess Well CBD products, you may be eligible to join our reseller program. As a reseller, you’ll be able to buy Goddess Well products at wholesale prices and quantities. We evaluate each and every resale partnership opportunity to make sure we’re a good fit for one another. Contact us for more info or to apply.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. Legal age of use/consumption is 21 years of age. Our products do not contain more than the hemp standard of 0.3% THC.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.